|Monday||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Thursday||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Sunday||11.00am – 5.00pm|
|Bank Holidays||10.00am – 5.00pm|
Some store opening times may vary.
*Please note individual store times may vary, we advise checking with them before visiting.
How to get to The Pavilions Uxbridge by:
The Pavilions Uxbridge is within easy reach of the M25, the M40 and the A40
The centre is within easy walking distance of Uxbridge bus station. On exiting the bus station, walk towards the town centre and across the high street, where you’ll find our entrances.
Easily accessible, the centre is within walking distance of both the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines. Just take a right out of Uxbridge tube station and cross the high street, towards our entrances.
The Pavilions Shopping Centre
18 Chequers Square
For additional accessibility information to Pavillions Shopping Centre, please visit the DisabledGo Access Guide
Cedars & Grainges car parks
Monday to Saturday 06:30am to 8pm Sunday 9am to 6pm
This Car Park is LOCKED at 8pm Monday to Saturday and at 6pm on Sundays
|Times||Resident charges||Non-resident charges|
|Up to 2 hours||£1.00||£2.10|
|Up to 3 hours||£2.00||£3.00|
|Up to 4 hours||£2.50||£3.90|
|Up to 5 hours||£3.20||£4.30|
|Up to 6 hours||£4.50||£6.80|
|Up to 8 hours||£6.50||£11.00|
|Up to 15 hours||£8.50||£16.00|
|Sunday All Day||£2.00||£2.80|
The new machines do not accept 5p coins, but do accept £2 coins, £5, £10 & £20 notes. Credit and debit cards are also accepted, as is Apple pay.
Both car parks are operated by London Borough of Hillingdon, who advise that the conditions of use are as follows:
- This council have now moved to a pay on foot system, so customers will take the ticket with them and pay when returning to their car.
- Damaged coins not to be used.
- Insert coins one at a time allowing time for each coin to register.
- Pay on foot system, where you take a ticket upon entry and then pay when returning to your car.
- Please ensure that you park such that your wheels are not outside of the bay markings.
- Machines state that change will now be given.
- Blue badge holders still park free of charge, but are now required to show their badge upon exit.
- A Penalty Charge Notice may be issued for non-compliance.
In case of complaint or query please write to London Borough of Hillingdon,Car Parks Section, PO Box 453, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3EU.
For information only, telephone 01895 250926 during office hours.