Reporting To: Store Manager
About The Fragrance Shop
-Established in 1994, The Fragrance Shop is known for its passionate and innovative nature within the fragrance industry, and we are the UK’s largest, independent fragrance retailer. Our aim is to create mainstream and luxury fragrance, which is affordable and accessible for all, and we showcase over 130 luxury Fragrance brands in our stores 200+ nationwide and online!
- Providing an outstanding customer service
- Effectively matching the correct fragrance to the customer’s needs
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge, new fragrances and creative ideas
- Introducing a range of add ons
- Maintaining cleanliness of the store
- Recover and replenish stock, so items are available to sell
- Processing transactions at the till point
- Inspiring our customers with spraying fragrances and providing demonstrations
-Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
-Previous experience in sales/retail would be an advantage but not essential.
– Strong team working skills
– Flexibility to include evenings and weekends
– Experience in the perfume industry would also be an advantage but not essential
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand your CV into store.
**Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are regrettably not able to respond to every one. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.