– The promoter of the competition is The Pavilions Shopping Centre.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding The Pavilions Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the Catch the Christmas Pudding competition, entrants are required to simply catch the Christmas Pudding on the screen and enter their contact details to enter the draw.
– The prizes are 1 of 6, £50 gift cards from any retailer of your choice in The Pavilions shopping centre – subject to availability.
– Competition closes at 23.59 on Thursday 14th December. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
– The Pavilions Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified by email on Friday 15th December and must confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of offer. If any emails to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond in 7 days of being notified then we reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
– By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.