Thank you for considering a visit to The Pavilions Shopping Centre today.
Although national restrictions have been relaxed in accordance with Step 4 of the Government’s Roadmap to Recovery, Covid-19 still presents a danger in our communities, and we must take personal responsibility for preventing unnecessary transmission of the virus.
We are following all available guidance, and we will be assisting by keeping all of our hand sanitising facilities in place and continuing our enhanced cleaning regimes.
Initially, please do not attempt to visit us if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or if you are isolating having tested positive for Covid-19, or if you have been instructed to isolate having been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, under any circumstances.
We would politely ask visiting customers to:
- Consider wearing a face mask in the public areas of the shopping centre
- Regularly wash or sanitise hands
- Respect the personal space of others
- Use contactless payment where possible
- Do not arrange to meet up in large groups within the centre
- Be kind and respectful to each other, centre staff, and retail staff
Please note that our retailers have the right to ask customers to comply with different rules within their premises. Please observe these if you wish to shop in those premises.